IMS ReadyTracker provides healthcare facilities with one of the most comprehensive solutions for A-to-Z tracking of allograft tissue, implants and medical devices. ReadyTracker eliminates the need for paper binders and logs. Hosted for you in a secure, HIPAA compliant environment,
ReadyTracker® helps facilities manage compliance with The Joint Commission, HIPAA, and FDA requirements.
ReadyTracker helps facilities track all implantable inventory, prevents the expiration of donated tissue and helps prepare for coming Unique Device Identification (UDI) requirements. It has been reviewed by The Joint Commission in facilities nationwide and selected by multiple tissue agencies who not only recommend ReadyTracker but use it to manage their own tissue inventories. ReadyTracker is designed to be:
- Effective in managing tissue, implants and medical devices
- Easily implemented and simple to use
- Effective for managing product recalls
- Compatible with hospital software/systems
To request a quick online demonstration, call 1-800-783-9251, ext. 6869.
- Allows tracking of tissue, surgical implants, and medical devices
- Tracks all items from receipt to final disposition, providing detailed history
- Utilizes bar code scanners for quick, accurate data entry
- Creates bar codes for tracking unique items
- Provides alerts when tissue is nearing expiration or expired
- Allows items to be reserved for specific patients or cases
- Enables in-depth recall tracking and management
- Enables viewing and editing of implants individually or in bulk
- Provides advanced search capabilities by serial#, lot#, MRN, vendor, etc.
- Enables temperature and humidity tracking for all storage locations
Vendor Communication Management
- Tracks and automates vendor certification management
- Automatically generates letters or emails to notify vendors when tissue has been implanted, explanted, received, transferred, discarded or flagged for an adverse event
- Generates unlimited reports of implant data based on user-specified criteria
- Provides search and retrieve functions for implant data based on user-specified criteria
- Supports printing and exporting of reports in multiple formats (.pdf, Word, Excel, etc.)
- Robust architecture allows support of multiple sites and unlimited users
- Security system provides defined levels of access for various staff members
- Provides an Interface module enabling data exchange with existing software (Cerner/SurgiNet®, McKesson®, Meditech®, Epic®, etc.)
- Data stored in secure, HIPAA-compliant environment, with nightly backup of all data stored in secure, off-site location
- 236-bit encryption for maximum data security and information exchange. Supports storage and retrieval of implant vendor, product description, product code, categories, and implant status.